Are the library and student lounge too noisy for you to study?
The library offers earplugs to muffle your classmates' noises and the library has a quiet room in the back--two computers that print are also found here!
Please remember that this is actually a quiet room. Noise complaints will be taken seriously.
The library has two printers. Choose wisely (aka print double sided when you can).
While there is plenty of space for your laptop, there are four everyday computers in the center of the library and two computers in the Quiet Room.
The Library has Random Stuff just for Students!
Ear plugs--Calculators--Headphones--Binder clips--Paper clips--Lysol wipes--White out--Scissors--Packing tape--Ruler--Staple remover--Staplers--Sharpees--APA citation examples--Business cards of all Student Services staff members--Tiger the Fish
Things the Librarians can do for You!
- Walk you through the databases
- Locate books: nursing, medical, theory, leadership, career, etc.
- Hold one-on-one research help
- Hunt down nursing and medical articles
- Request articles for you that ResU doesn't own (no, you don't have to pay extra)
- Provide supplemental materials for an assignment/class
- Technology support for the library computers and printers
- Reserve an ATI book for you
- Suggest more 'fun' reading materials (she was a public librarian at one point!)
- Provide cookies/treats on some occasions
New Student Book Cart
These books are pulled from the library collection to help new students acclimate to their first term! These books are for check out, so take advantage! (Note: some of the suggested reading materials are on this cart for your convenience!)