Nursing Education in Video-- Use your database login!
Here are excellent nursing and pediatric videos that ResU has just for the Peds class! These videos are as recent as 2011, so click on the links below to view and start incorporating what you have read as a student into becoming a practicing RN!
- Beginning Pediatric Nursing:
- CPR: A Guide for Healthcare Workers
- Medicating Children
- Pediatric Pain Management:
- Physical Assessment of a Child
- Recognizing Child Abuse
- Respiratory Distress in the Pediatric Patient
Health and Society in Video-- Use your database login!
These videos cover a range of society related topics and the pediatric population. Click on the links below to view and start incorporating what you have read as a student into becoming a practicing RN!
- Autism: A World Apart
- Children of the Stars
- Environmental Toxins: Protecting Kids From Mercury, Lead and Pesticides
- Generation Rx: Reading, Writing And Ritalin
- Littlest Patients: Neo-Natal
- Not Just a Cancer Patient
- Overweight Teens: A Surgical Solution?
- Polio Vaccine
- Precious Lives, Meaningful Choices
- Raising Happy, Healthy Kids
- Teen Drinking: Why Do They Do It?
- Teen Pregnancy: What are the Consequences?
- Teen Smoking: Why Do They Do It?
- The Human Condition: The Growing Years
- The Malaria Vaccine
- The Spectrum of Autism
- The Storm Within
- The Vaccine Business