Nursing Education in Video-- Use your database login!
Here are excellent medsurg nursing videos that ResU has just for the Adult Health II class! These videos are as recent as 2012, so click on the links below to view and start incorporating what you have read as a student into becoming a practicing RN!
- Administering Oral, Topical, Suppository and Inhalant Medications
- Admission and Discharge
- Admission Assessment and Quality Reporting
- A Training Program for Healthcare Professionals
- Bloodborne Pathogens Safety
- Blood Pressure Medications and Anticoagulants
- Case Studies in Medication Error Prevention
- Documenting Care: The Charting Process
- Heart Failure Medications and Cholesterol-Lowering Agents
- Heart Medications
- Never Events and Hospital Acquired Infections
- Parenteral Medication Administration
- Preventing Bloodborne Infections
- Preventing Medication Errors