Elizabeth Bertch, M.F.A., Reading and Writing Specialist
She provides in-class presentations on writing, develops programs to help students write better, and has one-on-one tutoring sessions with students!
Her office is located on the 7th floor in the big ACE room.
Number: (773) 252-5355
I know. APA is not that fun, but it is the format that ResU follows--including every scientific individual who publishes an article.
1. APA helps ResU instructors identify where students obtained the information in papers, presentations, and handouts.
2. APA regulates plagiarism.
3. APA organizes papers for students so it's not a mishmash of information.
4. APA allows the reader to quickly check references cited within the paper.
Look at the following documents below for APA and paper writing help!
One last APA style paper!
Yes, you read right. You have one more paper to complete (along with a poster to present), so be sure to give yourself time to research in EBSCO, Joanna Briggs Institute, Ovid, and other governmental databases; brush up on your APA, and don't wait until the last minute to write your paper. Scroll down to see the rubric!
- When you need help with research or can't find a particular article, definitely contact Liesl or Lucy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you need someone to look over your paper before you submit it, remember to email the paper (with the deadline!) to Elizabeth Bertch at email@example.com.
- Note: You DO NOT need an abstract for your paper! Yay!