Before graduation, look at these options to help prepare you for the NCLEX-RN Exam!!
NCLEX Preparation Options
First, exhaust all of your ATI quizzes, exams, and focus reviews! They have been proven to prepare students for the NCLEX, but if you want more and have completed everything in your account, here are some options below.
- National Counsel State Board of Nursing, Inc.: Don't want to pay the price for the Kaplan course, but want tons of NCLEX style questions online at your own pace? NCSBN Learning Extension is the path for you. NCSBN is the company that creates the NCLEX-RN. You can choose to purchase access to their online campus for 3, 5, 8, or 15 weeks at a cheaper price than attending Kaplan classes in person. This website is reviewed annually by nursing faculty members and comes highly recommended from ResU grads! Want a tour of their virtual classroom? Click here!
- Kaplan: The Kaplan course can be taken in a classroom or online for a chunk of change (at least $350). You can attend a free event to see if it's your style. With some applied restrictions, Kaplan guarantees that you will pass your boards or your money back.
- Hurst Review: Hurst Review Services is another company that only focuses on NCLEX passing for nursing students. While it is almost as expensive as Kaplan, each student who signs up with Hurst is given a personal contact person who can help you with the materials online, instead of getting an answering machine.
- NCLEX books from the ResU Library: That's enough said. And yes, your favorite librarians will allow you to check out NCLEX books when you are an alum to prepare for the NCLEX exam!
FREE Downloadable NCLEX-RN Prep Apps
I'm sure most of you have started taking advantage of your smart phones and their cabability of apps, but if not, make sure you download these free apps to help you with the NCLEX-RN Exam:
- NCLEX-RN Lippincott Review
- NCLEX-RN Mastery For the extended version, you will have to purchase. This is the best recommended paid app that alums suggest purchasing.
- NCLEX-RN Exam Prep 2017 Edition
Videos to Prepare for the NCLEX!
Look at the following videos below to give you tips and tricks to helping pass the NCLEX-RN!