1) Library student workers and Librarians are here to help you succeed! We are available for research assistance, locating materials, and helping you with various assignments. We do our best to assist and answer questions, even non-library related.
2)Student IDs are a must to check out books, textbooks, DVDs and other materials. Books with white, redandyelllowlabels can be checked out for a three week period and are automatically renewed for the rest of the term if no one has requested the checked out item. Blue labeled books can be checked out for an entire term!Hot Pinklabeled books and materials in the glass cabinets are reference and can only be used in the library. Physical journals can be copied at the photocopier or scanned in as PDFs.
3) Snacks and covered drinks are totally allowed! If you want to eat meals though, there's a cafeteria next door.
4) Respect fellow students in regards to noise. The library is a noise-friendly environment for group projects and study groups, but please keep conversations reasonable and utilize the large tables for group activities. For quiet studying, use the quiet room in the back of the library. The library will become a quiet zone during ATI week and finals week!
5) There are 6 computers and 1 printer available in the library. Be courteous and conscious your peers, and make your time brief if there are people waiting. There is Wi-Fi access and we recommend utilizing laptops. There is no wireless printing, but there is a computer lab! The schedule is posted outside of the library's main door for your convenience.
6) Do not write in any library books--this includes all ATI books.
Any markings made by highlighters, pencils, or pens will are immediately noted when books are returned and your student account be charged a replacement fee of the entire material.