Are the library and student lounge too noisy for you to study?
The library offers earplugs to muffle your classmates' noises and the library has a quiet room in the back--two computers that print are also found here!
Please remember that this is actually a quiet room. Noise complaints will be taken seriously.
The library has two printers. Choose wisely (aka print double sided when you can).
While there is plenty of space for your laptop, there are four everyday computers in the center of the library and two computers in the Quiet Room that are designated Research Only.
Things the Librarian can do for Radiography students!
- Walk you through the databases over the phone and in person
- Check your APA citation
- Locate ebooks and physical books: nursing, medical, theory, leadership, career, etc.
- Hold one-on-one research help via chat, phone, or in person
- Hunt down medical articles
- Request articles for you that ResU doesn't own (this is FREE!)
- Provide supplemental materials for an assignment/class
- Technology support for the library computers and printers
- Suggest more 'fun' reading materials (she was a public librarian at one point!)
- Provide cookies/treats on some occasions
The Library has Random Stuff just for Students!
For those who visit our physical library...
Ear plugs--Calculators--Headphones--Binder clips--Paper clips--Lysol wipes--White out--Scissors--Packing tape--Magnifying glass--Ruler--Staple remover--Staplers--Measuring tape--Sharpees--APA citation examples--Bookmarks--Business cards of all Student Services staff members--Butterfly in the Jar--Tiger the Fish